Re: The Flooding of Prax, and about draconic rivers.

From: Charles <charles_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:23:33 -0000

> --- In WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com, "Charles" <charles@> wrote:
>
> > Genert pre-dates Orlanth. In the myth of "The Initiation of Orlanth", Genert is one of the Giants/Uncles of Orlanth. Genert's Garden is present from the start of the Golden Age and I suspect his roots as Lord of Earth and Lord of Life (2 epithets used in King of Sartar), I think that his roots are in the Green Age.
> >
> > The upcoming Guide will certainly add to this particular debate.
>
> Sounds like a LOT of new material going in -- neither himself nor his garden showed up in the index to the KS draft. Very exciting! Might be good preview fodder....

The debate I am thinking of is whether the religious approach is as simple as: Theists in the North;
Mystics in the East;
Monotheists/Materialists in the West; and Animists in the South

Genert predating Orlanth is a counter-argument in this debate. But there are other revelations that are much more fun than that :)

regards,
Charles