Re: Praxian tribal campaign

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:52:30 +0000

On 20 Mar 2013, at 19:55, bryan_thx <bethexton_at_...> wrote:

> A few thoughts about the available time for Waha to do all that he did.

I'd also add that this is a world of myth, what Waha did might take a normal human several lifetime to achieve. Waha is a god, he can do it in a day if needed, think like Fairy Time.

> 4) Of course Waha ends up in the underworld. He taught the real people the way to live, so of course he also had to eventually teach them how to die properly, and what to do after death. Who else would do so? It is maybe not the most famous of the myths, perhaps it is simply "But grandpa, what happened to Waha, where did he go?" "Where do you think" *smacks grandchild* "Once he'd taught us all we need to know about living, he went on to teach us all we need to know about dying, so he's in the underworld now."

Correct, everything had to die, even Waha so the world could be reborn.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433