Re: Secret History of the Beast Riders?

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 10:13:18 -0500

Clan life is dependent on Waha, so it's hard to imagine any clan having no Waha worship at all. But I think some clans may have higher numbers of other cults than the usual massive preponderance of Waha cultists. Some cults probably have higher numbers of Storm Bull cultists, and I suspect that the number of Foundchild worshippers is higher than is often allowed for. Among Sable Riders, of course, the various Lunar cults are increasing in importance (especially among those tribes right around Pavis, where there would be less need for Waha's skills). And a few clans will see the increase in popularity of Orlanth or Yelmalio or Humakt.

Andrew E. Larsen