Secret History of the Beast Riders?

From: Glass <glass_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 15:05:13 -0000

> The more I read the less that I believe that the Theists "death of all gods" during the Greater Darkness is quite as universal as the Theists make out. And even there we only have the stories of 2 great Theistic pantheons to go by. [http://moondesignpublications.com/library/religions/cult-waha.html]

Not going to get involved in that one. But there's an interesting side line in that text I never noticed.

Waha is "occasionally less popular than some religions among the peoples."

What are those religions and when were they so popular? How did they come to Prax and where are they now?

The text suggests EWF and the more recent Lunar incursion as defeats for the cult of Waha. (Presumably Pavis stayed in the city.) Are these the occasional eclipses of Waha worship?

I bring this up because there's a tendency to imagine Prax as a static culture that reacts to outside influences but remains unchanged since the Dawn.

Is the modern form of the Storm Bull cult one of these religions?