Re: Mythical Praxians

From: Charles <charles_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:07:30 -0000

The more I read the less that I believe that the Theists "death of all gods" during the Greater Darkness is quite as universal as the Theists make out. And even there we only have the stories of 2 great Theistic pantheons to go by.

"He was born at the end of the Gods War, after his father had slain the Devil and long after his mother was hidden beneath the earth."

Which would go a long way to explain how the Beast Riders believe that Waha was active until his defeat by Pavis. Though to be fair, the same source says that it was the cult of Waha that was defeated rather than Waha himself.

BTW, the source I quote is http://moondesignpublications.com/library/religions/cult-waha.html