Re: Mythical Praxians

From: David <blerg2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 23:49:03 -0000

Chris Lemens wrote:
> Joerg, responding to Peter:
> > I wouldn't be surprised to find entities resembling the
> > Grotaron or Gold Wheel Dancers there.
>
> Hmm. I thought the Gold Wheel Dancers being in the Garden were
> canon. Maybe I misremember. As for Gortarons, well, the fewer
> the better if you ask me.

Obviously, there would be no grotarons (or at least no more than a handful, searching for their Questing Beast) in the Garden at this time. There would be other creatures, just as weird and wonderful and awful and ridiculous as the grotarons are, but native to the area (what they were is a matter of YGMV). Unlike the grotarons, they didn't survive the Chaos Age, Silver Age, and the coming of Time.

OTOH, you might run into them on the edges of the Great Herd, the next time that you run a Praxian HeroQuest. Only the more experienced questors will be able to tell you that they are NOT chaotics.