Re: Secret History of the Beast Riders?

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:56:47 -0000

This is really interesting to me.

If we presume an average spread among the Six Great Tribes - Impala, High Llama, Rhino, Bison, Sable, Morocanth - we come to some very small numbers at the Dawn per tribe. I wonder how many herd beasts there are? I presume far more wild beasts. When we then wonder how many wild herdmen there might be we could easily imagine a Prax where the vast majority of "humans" are Herdmen.

We also might imagine how many Oasis people there might be at the Dawn. Even a few hundred per Oases makes them significant compared to the nomad bands that might turn up.