Re: Secret History of the Beast Riders?

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:17:56 -0500

I'm not sure the Praxians have a concept of illegitimate/bastard children. Given their simple social structure and the fact that men can take slave concubines, I think any child a man admits is his would be legitimate. And the most important form of property, the herds, belongs to women anyway, which would remove a lot of the pressure to regulate a man's legitimate bloodline.

Andrew E. Larsen