Re: How the Yelmi and Yelmalion get along

From: differentcomputers <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:04:39 -0000

Freeform Plot Twist YES! At least in the one at GloranthaCon in Maryland. 1998???

I was Harvar there, and my GM provided backstory had Harvar having some Sartarite royal blood. After attempting and failing to ignite the Flame of Sartar and being taken prisoner by Temertain, I managed to convince the Lunars I was attempting to become the rightful Prince of Sartar AND stay loyal to the Empire. Temertain (Nick Brooke) ordered me killed immediately after then attempt, but no one paid attention to him.

Later, I paid a hefty sum to the Lhankor Mhy librarian/Greg to have him research and prove my descent from Yelm. With that in hand, I was able to join the cult of Yelm.

Good times!

Mike Dawson