God Time

From: bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:44:07 -0000

Hi there,

It might help to think of the God Time as a video or book collection. Imagine you have the 8 Harry Potter movies and the 7 books and you can visit any of them at any time and take part in the story (but not change it). (The fact that the story's slightly different from the books to the movies just makes the analogy to myths even better).

Because they're books and movies each one is self-contained and I can dip into the series in whatever order I want. I can order them on my shelf however I like or just pile them on the floor. The order doesn't effect the fact that the stories exist in any fashion. The stories are in an order BUT I can take any one of the 13 tales out of order and enter into it whenever I like. There's nothing "stopping" me from doing so. Harry's 11 and 18 at the same time, Dumbledore is alive and dead as well. All of it's true at the same time, even the contradictions between the books and movies.

Many humans crave order and classification but it doesn't mean their interpretation or perception of that order is correct.

Have a good one,

Oliver