Re: Dara Happans and Time

From: drscience3000 <dr.dave.00_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 19:09:17 -0000

They wouldn't go back specifically to check, but I would guess they would plan their quests based on it and notice if things didn't work out right.

Well, it goes back to causality. If Emperor X is Y's grandson, and everyone who goes back find that Y is X grandson, there seems to be a cause and effect. Similarly if everyone who quests finds that cutting off someone's leg means they can't walk, that seems to be cause and effect.

Now I guess the arguement is that all these people are people who have a contemporary view of time and then impose it upon their environment when they quest. But then the question is, what is the difference between there being something like time and there being no time but everyone who ever encounters makes there be time. In the end, there is no difference to how it works and if you can't find a difference, does it exist?