Re : [WorldofGlorantha] Re: Malkioni Heroquesting

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 07:56:22 -0000

Herve (of the strange quotations):
> No, for you cannot quest outside your Sect, and only zzaburi
> will take you along if you're a member in good standing (or if
> they desesperatly need your skills). In fact, I think only
> Zzaburi, in charge of the "Energetic Well-Being of the People",
> can start a Quest. Unless other castes have their own rituals ?

I think that Hrestol opened heroquesting to the knights (men of all, or whatever current canon calls them).

Historically, there were two reasons to create the knight caste - getting the armed forces onto horseback (which IIRC was a lord's caste privilege) and getting warriors able to wrestle the individual magic from the Pendali. In a way, Hrestol created a caste of heroquesters.