Re : Re : [WorldofGlorantha] Re: Malkioni Heroquesting

From: hcarteau_at_...
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 10:14:00 +0200 (CEST)

De: jorganos <joe_at_...>

Herve (of the strange quotations):
/// ? That's interesting. Why are my "quotations" strange ?

I think that Hrestol opened heroquesting to the knights (men of all, or whatever current canon calls them).

Historically, there were two reasons to create the knight caste - getting the armed forces onto horseback (which IIRC was a lord's caste privilege) and getting warriors able to wrestle the individual magic from the Pendali. In a way, Hrestol created a caste of heroquesters.
/// OK. I think too part of what makes a Man of All is "Questing", however they call it - getting closer to Joy (aka "The One"). I also think "Joy" is suspiciously close to what some others call "Illumination".

So for you Men of All can Quests. But that's Hrestoli only. What about the Loskalm idealists ? And what about my favorite, the rokari ? Can non-zzaburi Quest ?

And, again : are there "purely" malkioni Quests ? Though I'm begining to think such are only "This World Quests". They don't go to the Other Side, they emulate the Ascended Masters in This World, and gain Insight from it, using Logic.