Re: Malkioni Heroquesting

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 01:27:20 -0000

Charles sez:
> Spiritualists must _have_ the correct spirits / medicine bundles / tools
> to succeed on a quest. The more appropriate (and stronger) the spirits
> (etc.), the more likely they are to succeed. During the quest, they think
> that they have the signs and sigils of the appropriate great spirit.

I think the way you interact with a spirit is mainly negotiation. You have a relationship with a spirit that is mutual. You bring medicine bundles as a home for the spirit. You bring other tools to show the spirit that you are good to relate to. During the quest, animists have a relationship with the spirit in which they make commitments and receive commitments.

Chris