"Outcaste" in Malkioni (Or others caste systems in Glorantha)

From: zonork <zonork_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 17:08:07 -0000

Is it to outcastes in the Malkioni civilization? The strangers of course, but what is the fate of an illegitimate child? (and if his parents did not come from the same caste?) Is a criminal can lose his caste? What about their children? The outcastes are hunted or they could stay to take menial tasks for good and pious dromalis? (Some malkionis sects treat as barbarians enslaved, I think people?)

I suspect that as usual (The Malkionis give a good idea of ​​how a wave dogma may be interpreted in different ways) the answers will vary according to the different kingdoms malkionis. (or similar: such as zzaburi, brithini, vadeli ...)