Re: A Wishllist Of Stats

From: David Weihe <blerg2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 23:31:53 -0700 (PDT)

David Cake <dave_at_...> wrote:
> Things I would like to have stats for (preferably in a high
> crunch/detailed simulationist system like RQ, but as long as
> it is reasonably descriptive...)
>
> Gold Wheel Dancers. Yes, I know they are extinct, but some of us
> might like to run First Age games, or have one turn up in some
> unusual magical context.

Alas for your desire, Gold Wheel Dancers were apparently very polymorphic.  No two are described alike in different sources that I have read, and some could change form a limited number of times.

Pinchining, the presumed GWD in the Cradle Scenario of the original Pavis boxed set had (grunting as I clear away other stuff) the following:

Well, as one might guess, there are no stats given.  It is described as a 2 meter diameter hoop of gold in the first part of the scenario, and after he is retrieved by Garrath Sharpsword as a gold disk small enough to be carried by him in both hands, so say a meter or less in diameter, now.

Another morphed into a golden trumpet at the end.  I presume it was more like a bugle, really, without valves.  No idea to what key it was tuned. or what frequency, although I doubt 440 Hz concert pitch.

Good luck getting the other stats.