Re: A wishlist of stats

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_me.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 14:43:19 +0100

On 30 Jun 2013, at 16:48, David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au> wrote:

> Gold Wheel Dancers. Yes, I know they are extinct, but some of us might like to run First Age games, or have one turn up in some unusual magical context.

Look through the old digest, Pavis and the Big Rubble, lots of refs. Make it up.

> Suckerbunnies and the Suckerbunny tree. Classic Pamaltelan chaos things.

Description here in Sandy Petersen's campaign:

http://seiyuu.com/okamoto/writing/campaign_log_2_0.pdf

use snake huge snake from RuneQuest-Monsters SRD, Monster Coliseum, or RQ 3ed Boxed set add legs or make it up.

> The Full Moon Corps - natural high end encounters for Sartarite rebel PCs!

"THE FULL MOON CORPS were demi-god warriors who could descend to earth from the Red Moon during its Full Phase. They appear next to any Lunar magical unit, and remain on-board until they are killed, whereupon they may return next Full Moon. They have no other magical ability, but may reflect a magical attack back." White Bear Red Mooon

Either use Baroshi from SPH or roll a d6 and that's how long the party last in melee rounds.

> Ratuki.

As they are hsunchen, RQ3 Gods of Glorantha applies to them. Sharks stats are in RuneQuest-Monsters SRD, Monster Coliseum, or RQ 3ed Boxed set

> Have Arandinni been statted somewhere?

Glorantha, The Second Age 2e

Your research Fu is weak.

David