A wishlist of stats

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 23:48:59 +0800

	Things I would like to have stats for (preferably in a high crunch/detailed simulationist system like RQ, but as long as it is reasonably descriptive...)
	Gold Wheel Dancers. Yes, I know they are extinct, but some of us might like to run First Age games, or have one turn up in some unusual magical context.
	Suckerbunnies and the Suckerbunny tree. Classic Pamaltelan chaos things.
	The Full Moon Corps - natural high end encounters for Sartarite rebel PCs!
	Ratuki.
	Have Arandinni been statted somewhere? I think so, can't remember.
	Cheers
		David