Re: A wishlist of stats

From: Jeff <richaje_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 11:30:17 -0000

> >> Ratuki.
> >
> > As they are hsunchen,
>
> I wasn't sure if they were. The Guide never calls them Hsunchen. But i guess they are and that's just an oversight.

No. The Ratuki are not hsunchen.

> >> Have Arandinni been statted somewhere?
> >
> > Glorantha, The Second Age 2e
>
> Good thing I have a copy of that now out of print work.

Given that neither Greg or I or Sandy reviewed those stats, or even provided any input on them, I have no idea how good they are or are not. However, based on the writeup in the Guide, it would be pretty easy to stat them:

Arandinni
The Arandinni are a type of Andin demon. They are humanoid, but are larger than men, have more power, and have horns and scaled skin. They are not as quick-witted as humans, and are much more lumbering. They are intelligent, and some practice monstrous sorceries, most recently making stone creatures as slaves and soldiers. The Arandinni hate the people of the Hanfarador Islands.

Jeff