Re: Population in zola Fel

From: Daniel C <greatdragon13_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 23:52:10 -0000

OK, more questions. When figuring out how many combat effective males there would be, would I divide by 6, 5, 4 or 3? Or 1 out of 6, 1 out of 5, etc? In Medival and ancient societies, large families were the norm because children tended to die young for various reasons and one could be lucky to have children live to adulthood. With Glorantha's healing magics available would more children live to adulthood? Sorry, trying to figure out available combat effectives for an upcoming event in Pavis that will coincide with the events of Pavis/Big Rubble/River of Cradles in the current game I am running. Thanks
Daniel