Re: The Towers of Dara Happa

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_me.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 10:33:45 +0100

On 9 Aug 2013, at 09:54, drscience3000 <dr.dave.00_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On the glorantha wiki, I saw a reference to "The Towers of Dara Happa", which was published in "Shreds of Light and Reason". The site gave a link to download it. However, the glorantha.com site link just redirects to "Page no found" on moondesignpublictions.com. Does anyone know if this is still available (and if so, where).

The essay is no longer on the MD site but, may return in the distant future.

It's available in Dara Happa Stirs pages 26-27, it's only 1000 words or so. It's $1 at Drivethrough: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/56860/Dara-Happa-Stirs. Get it while it lasts.

IMO, it's one of the two decent adventures that Mongorp produced.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433