RE: Re: Arkat and Dorasta

From: philbert6000_at_yahoo.ca
Date: 08 Nov 2013 01:47:27 -0800

Ralzakark is a piece of Nysalor/Gbaji, who in turn are the resurrected god Rashoran. Ralzakark's other aspect is "the teller of lies", one of his many avatars (the golden youth that is only 2 dimensional, hollow on the inside). He was resurrected by God Learner experiments in the second age as the Unicorn broo form he has today. In the third age the entity known as Nysalor/Gbaji was again resurrected by the Red Goddess (with the help of the illuminated Seven Mothers) during her quest in Hell to become a goddess, and she was reborn as Rashorana. In essence the Red Goddess was just re assembling herself with a lost piece of Nysalor.

 This cycle is repeated over and over because all of these entities are parts of Yelm, who broke into pieces when Orlanth killed him and has been trying to re assemble himself ever since the beginning of time.

---In WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com, <snarks_at_...> wrote:

>So Ralzakark survived the destruction by not being in Dorastor?

I don't think that Ralzakark existed in that form at the time. I'm still convinced that he is something to do with Hardral, Balarzak, and Arkat.

 Phil.