'These are a few of our favourite things'

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 10:10:07 -0800 (PST)

We're busy with the Colymar campaign at the moment, and just got back from liberating the sword 'Wrath' from Delecti. One of our players came up with this summation on the fly, during play. We all thought it was awesome, so I got permission from Mark to post it to the list for everyone's enjoyment. How many Heropoints do you guys think it's worth?

Hope you all start humming along,
Alison

To the tune of "My Favourite things"

Blood drops and bruises and hiding from dragons, Slashing and stabbing and drinking from flagons, Enemy soldiers all tied up with strings, These are a few of our favourite things.

Holes into nowhere and dwarven enchantments, Undead that fall to our death-rune enhancements, Spells that work better when our earth-priestess sings, These are a few of our favourite things.

Cream-coloured bodies on blood-drinking bimboes, Escaping from towers that are lacking in windows, Returning triumphant and eating like kings, These are a few of our favourite things.

When Greydog bites,
When the wound stings,
When we’re feeling mad –
We simply remember our favourite things, And then we don’t feel so bad.

filked by Mark Simonyi