"Two Old Urbs" & Battle

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 20:47:32 -0400

This question is a bit specialized I'm afraid, but maybe someone with a copy of Fortunate Succession can help.

The map on p. 14 shows "Two Old Urbs" as a subject people. I'm trying to figure out who those were (presumably someone whom the Lendarshi horse riders conquered during the Grey Age).

Also on this map is a battle, shown between the Bisosae and the Lendarshi. The obvious guess is that this is "Bull Stops Here," but that battle is said [Entekosiad p.87] to take place near Karantes in Naveria, and this symbol is actually on the Oronin River as near as I can tell — nowhere near Naveria.

Finally, what happened to this area with the "Rapid Expansion of Forest" by Khordavu's time [Fortunate Succession p.18]? It doesn't seem like the cattle folk suffered long term harm, but all Naveria appears wooded.

David Dunham