Re: "Two Old Urbs" & Battle

From: Jeff <richaje_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 06:59:04 -0000

The Two Old Urbs are Hariij and either Ulawar or Petela (Greg's Nomad Tales map is hard to overlay properly).

The Bull Is Stopped took place somewhere in the southern Oronin Satrapy near Karantes. I'm sure the exact battlefield is long since forgotten, but the cult center celebrating it in in Karantes.

Jeff