Re: Arkat and troll illumination

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt_at_ksf.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 23:39:32 -0000

I suppose what Sandy stated about is the morality of Uzuz. (The statement of OOO can be found at Drastic:Darkness Page.78. Uz moms are controlling harpy-mothers. Though uzuz is not equal to mothers, I suppose male uzuz almost died out (extinct) in historical age.)

Imperial Lunar Handbook 2 Under the Red Moon called the Darkside of Illumination "Occlusion".

But both books (Drastic:Darkness and ILH-2) might be unofficial, currently. So I want to ask Jeff about it.

Are Uzuz all cold-minded, as the darkness of Subere?