Seshna / Sidana

From: Glass <glass_at_panix.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:34:38 -0000

Tracking "the Gbaji Secret" for the illuminated troll thread (!) got me idly leafing through Lords of Terror.

As far as I can tell, the reference to royal Sidana worship in pre-dawn Seshnela has never been followed up in print. This may be because her portfolio is naturally broosome or simply because this is an artifact of the Early Drastic era now more profitably ignored.

"An ancient Seshnelan dynasty is said to have revered her, but they were exterminated before the Dawn and little is known of their practices"

Given what we've learned about the Storm Age West in the last 20 years (!), how would you rehabilitate this reference?

Was there a Brithini colony before Frowal that turned inward, followed the goat and fell? A sort of Gloranthan Croatoan, if you like.

Did its traces mark the magical landscape for the Seshnegi to find, forcing them to reject or incorporate them into the serpent king cult?

They weren't Pendali because the Pendali hold out much longer. But do the lion people remember?

What records do we have of broos in the West before the riddlers came?