Re: Seshna / Sidana

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:52:50 +1200

On 6/13/2013 4:34 AM, Glass wrote:

> Was there a Brithini colony before Frowal that turned inward, followed the goat and fell? A sort of Gloranthan Croatoan, if you like.

The entire western coastline was settled by Kachasti (Malkioni) in the Storm Age. There was even a war between them and the Vadeli and Mostali. As to the specific deity, it reads a bit like a Stevie invention. I'm not opposed to such inventions myself but without more detail, it's just dull.

> What records do we have of broos in the West before the riddlers came?

Chaotic Armies (of which Broos certainly were a part) are shown as crossing the west during the
Great Darkness according to _Uz Lore_

The first one emerging from Stormfall is led by Krjalk marches westward throughout Fronela before
being defeated by the Borklak Uz at Icebreak. The survivors then march south over the Nidan Mountains
to fight another chaotic army that marched up through Seshnela from the destroyed lands of the Spike.
The resulting battle is the Great Victory although the location is unclear.

--Peter Metcalfe