Re: Malkionis and Brithinis Castes

From: zonork <zonork_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:24:06 -0000

> /// In the old New West, people like High Watcher Theoblanc do live much longer than normal human lifespan by strictly following their caste rules, without the need for Immortality spells. In fact, you can say their whole lives are a Ritual Spell.

Only those who live in the new old west? (If a rokari for one reason or another leave the area, he loses his long life? Or is it just to say that almost all Rokaris live there, even if I think Rikar to convert many Aeolians) Why they just age more slowly instead of being ageless as brithinis? they do not meet both the castes that Brithnis? So Rokaris use the same method as Brithinis and Mostalis, a static life that serves stasis ritual for immortality ... Yet Rokari did not look as crazy as Brithinis and Mostalis ...