Tulas and Wyters [Re: What is a tula?]

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:56:07 -0000

This is probably heretical, but I think the TR, S:KoH difference is less than might appear. Both draw from Report on the Orlanthi in KoS which is *the* primary source. Both seem to draw on middle Iron Age culture for the Orlanthi, over the Viking model that emerged from reading G:CoHW. S:KoH is more approachable for *play* though and I like to think of TR as deep background.

> That being said, I would have loved to see more extensive examples there, specifically during clan creation, as often we seem to be floundering because there was little guidance on things like wyter abilities and magic.

Hopefully, The Coming Storm will be a good example for folks to draw from.