Re: Tulas and Wyters [Re: What is a tula?]

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_speedpost.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:27:26 -0700

Hi,
Interesting. I think it was this change in definitions which confused me quite a bit. My primary exposure to the Orlanthi comes from King of Dragon Pass, which was published in the Thunder Rebels era. Sartar seemed a bit different when I read it. That being said, I would have loved to see more extensive examples there, specifically during clan creation, as often we seem to be floundering because there was little guidance on things like wyter abilities and magic. I’m not expecting something like an RQ spell list, but a running example of the kind used in, say, Fate Core would have been well-received. That being said, thanks for the info on the change. :) Best,
Zack.