Re: Orlanth Victorious and the Lunar Occupation

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_speedpost.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:28:36 -0700

I’m curious about the mundane means you mention. Is that merely something like force of arms? In general, I’m trying to get an idea of how much omnipresent magic impacts the conflict between the two cultures. It’s a little hard to visualize as a nonmagical westerner. ;) Thanks for the insight,
Zack.