Re: Re: Setting the scene

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_NsRsJ_qs8DZPAxdyXDJXSRFpRQ2ayrMtmyROzgM6K4y_wDFVmiH8GbtUsgboMfj-Vw>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:32:30 -0500

I fear I must disagree. Over the last few days I've been looking into what was done in the iron age - those links were great. Seems beehives WERE more common than I thought. And apparnetly, they were left much to their own devices. It MAY be that there was someone who farmed out the hives to different steads... that would bring in a goddi ever so often - and make the need for every stead to have an Aunt Gertrude the Bee fancier.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer - Consultant
Distributed Technology Management (LOB Porting Lab)