Fwd: Dragon pass counters - Gloranthaboard question

From: Goihl & Fahey <glorantha-board_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:39:12 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_00D2_01C33269.93818640 Content-Type: text/plain;

        charset="iso-8859-1"

> Personally more interested in add-ons for WB&RM, as I just got a copy,
> but I have a full counter list for DP from a General magazine if you
> want a scan.

There is some of this on the Glorantha website. Old articles from Wyrm's = Footnotes.

>I have a battalia listing I can scan, but I would be VERY interested in seeing not just the list from General, but whatever other information they have on Dragon Pass. How old is the issue?<

I didn't know of this from the General. I have a General with articles = about playing DP.

> Meanwhile, was the Hydra ever statted up for WB&RM? I can't decide how
> to do the -vs MgF chaos feature. Or whether to give the Bat a -ve, if
> I do decide to do so for the Hydra.

The Hydra, Sisters of Mercy, a Meldley of New Units, and other articles = first appeared in Wyrm's Footnotes. I think most of this is on the = Glorantha site somewhere.
Was anyone on this list at the German Tentacles con? Missed Roderick. = But Phillip Hibbs grew a long beard so as to stand in for Roderick. Very = thotful of him. Was very nice there.

Daniel

------=_NextPart_000_00D2_01C33269.93818640 Content-Type: text/html;

        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&gt; Personally more interested in add-ons for WB&amp;RM, as I just =
got a=20
copy,<BR>&gt; but I have a full counter list for DP from a General = magazine if=20
you<BR>&gt; want a scan.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There is some of this on the Glorantha =
website. Old=20
articles from Wyrm's Footnotes.</FONT><BR><BR>&gt;I have a battalia = listing I=20
can scan, but I would be VERY interested in<BR>seeing not just the list = from=20
General, but whatever other information<BR>they have on Dragon Pass. How = old is=20
the issue?&lt;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I didn't know of this from the General. =
I have a=20
General with articles about playing DP.</FONT><BR><BR>&gt; Meanwhile, = was the=20
Hydra ever statted up for WB&amp;RM? I can't decide how<BR>&gt; to do = the -vs=20
MgF chaos feature. Or whether to give the Bat a -ve, if<BR>&gt; I do = decide to=20
do so for the Hydra.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The Hydra, Sisters of Mercy, a Meldley of New Units, and other =
articles=20
first appeared in Wyrm's Footnotes. I think most of this is on the = Glorantha=20
site somewhere.</DIV>
<DIV>Was anyone on this list at the German Tentacles con? Missed =
Roderick. But=20
Phillip Hibbs grew a long beard so as to stand in for Roderick. Very = thotful of=20
him. Was very nice there.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Daniel</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00D2_01C33269.93818640--