[Fwd: Questions from Glorantha list]

From: Robert McArthur <rjmcarthur>
Date: Tue Jan 17 00:07:30 2006

CJ wrote:
> A brief bio, to introduce myself. Be great to hear about you chaps too,
> as I am new to the gloranthan board games community...

OK - I'm Robert, 39, and a IT researcher. [deep tones a la the old mastermind TV show] My area of speciality is uncovering implicit and tacit knowledge using socio-cognitive models of human communication. I work for the main government funded research organisation in Australia.

I first played RQ2 in 1983 and DP around the same time. I started collecting RQ then and have far too much now. I've never played HQ or HW, and it's been about 5 years since my last RQ game. Sob. I've played DP many times and have won and lost with all three sides. I've photocopies of the maps and rules of WBRM and the old NG, and have played the newer NG 3-4 times.

Rob