Re: Nomad Gods 3

From: Robert McArthur <rjmcarthur>
Date: Mon May 8 04:45:04 2006

Goihl & Fahey wrote:
> I also don't like the modifier. I'll not use it in new game. But, Chris, you'll probably get a minus for something else.
> Also, one can "use" chaos, without allying it. This is the normal Praxian way.

I've always thought this was akin to just "using" a gun: "Please sir, it just went off. I was just pointing it at them." Of course the mighty Bison, the only *true* Praxians, would never give in to chaos in any form. Chaos Morokanth will be dissolved and flung into the sky away from the true ground of Eiritha and the ways of Waha and Genert. High Llamas, so high you can smell them weeks away, will cower. Pygmies will again be but mud under our toes. The cowardly moon-lovers have had their sunrise. The ground shakes. The dust rises. The bison are BACK.

Note:
This speech is copyright (C)1631 by the Bison Kahn X [his mark].

[this next was inserted by the Bison high priest of Eiritha. She won.] Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the present Bison Kahn and do not necessarily represent those of the Bison nation. Warriors of the Bison nation are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right unless authorised by appropriate knots. Any such communication is contrary to Bison national policy and outside the scope of the likely lifespan of the individual concerned. The Bison nation will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the warrior responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.

Full disclaimer can the found by following the rope to

   http://bloxword.ca/disclaim.htm