Re: Re: House Rules: Ducks v Beat-pot

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss>
Date: Sun Apr 29 20:09:10 2007

The ever-changing Stevw W:
>>> SJW: ... how would those Ducks kill Beat-Pot? In every game we've played, they've been utter dross...
>>Simon: They could shoot a disrupted Beat Pot and kill him that way...
>
> Incredible! Guess what happened in the very next game we played? Yes, my Ducks shot a disrupted Beat-pot and > eliminated him (no set up, he was the only possible target). Spooky!

When I'm good I'm very, very good. :-)

> (Trouble is, Jar-eel went ballistic and wupped Argrath and his Ducks good - we used your "CF20 only when
> berserk" rule. And then Beat-pot even made his heroic escape, curse him!)

That happens to my opponents all the time. My heroes usually fail their Heroic Escapes, unfortunately.

But, never write off any missile using unit, they can always cause problems. And even a CF1 unit can be enough to tip the balance or raise a CF above a threshold value.

Good to see someon'e playing. I'd love the chance (NG aside, which is fortunately still going on).

See Ya

Simon