Disrupted Spirits/Cyberboard Gamebox

From: Steve W <steve_gb>
Date: Mon May 21 23:52:44 2007

Steve M wrote:
> At many times during the history of the DPD/Gloranthaboard, we have
> discussed modifications to the Combat Results Table (CRT). One such
> discussion was to add Disrupt and/or Retreat results to the CRT.

Our house rule, now tested a few times, is that Disruption is the outcome of being selected as a casualty in combats, including spirit and melee. And no need to change the table.
It really seems to add something (worrying about mixed stacks of disrupted/undisrupted troops, the illusion of troop morale, a limit on combat destructiveness). All good fun - I recommend everyone try it!

TTFN, Steve W