Lions in Ralios?

From: Jonas Schiott <jonas.schiott_at_vinga.hum.gu.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 15:15:18 +0000

Peter and Sandy:

>>I don't know if there are lions in Ralios as of now.
> Nor do I. Anyone have opinions on this?

I believe that there are _no_ lions in Ralios in the Third Age. The people of Basim might still worship Basmol, but probably in some weird Henotheist fashion. They were pretty thoroughly squashed in warfare, and I believe the victors hunted lions to extinction, in order to protect their farm animals or some other lame excuse for humiliating what was once a mighty empire.

(      Jonas Schiott                                   )
(      Institutionen for Ide- och lardomshistoria      )
(      Goteborgs Universitet                           )

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #52