ADMIN: moderator going on vacation

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 17:14:03 -0500 (EST)

Hi Folks,

I'm heading off to visit my 'rents and participate in sacred time ceremonies this Saturday, in a land with no computers, and I won't be back until nigh upon the new year. Merry Christmas to you all, and a Happy New Year. Don't eat too much pecan pie or drink too much eggnog, and if you do drink that poisonous eggnog make sure to cut it with some good whisky or brandy. I hope you find what you wish for under the tree and under the mistletoe, and until 1995 rolls in may all your dreams be sweet ones, and even after.