Humakti Geasa

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 94 23:18:10 CST

& > I think the way the super gifts and geasa that Sandy described would
& > be best handled in RQ by requiring subcult membership to take them.
& > Charge the player who wants to take a super geas and super gift 1 POW
& > to join the subcult and then off he (she if Londra or the like) goes.
&
& I don't think this is a good, or at least, not a complete, mechanism for
& the sort of geasa Sandy suggested. The problem would be they don't avoid
& the "suicide bomber" effect; Joe Bloggs Humakti/YTite would still be able
& to dispose of the local High Honcho readily by this route. Of course,
& this assumes the judgement that this isn't how things (should) work(s).
&
& Happy Birthday, Dear Invictus Sol,
& Alex.

Okay, then, howzabout they have to join the subcult (and sack POW) PLUS they must succeed in Divine Intervention. And you can only make one attempt EVER to get a particular supergift/geas. (And just to make it fun, we'll make the rune levels roll on at least d25....)

Scott