RQ a Paris

From: Pinch Brian BD <brian.b.d.pinch_at_msmail.bhp.com.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 23:40:08 +1100

To any Parisien Runequesters,

I'll be going O/S on holidays on the 9th March for just under three months and I'm intending to stay in Paris for a number of weeks from the 24th March (my accomodation has already been booked and paid for). Since I'll be apart from my regular gaming group, I was wondering whether It might be possible to visit with another for my stay in and short revisits to Paris.

If you are in a gaming group which would be interested in a temporary addition could you please E-mail direct to my address below. Thanks to other members of this list for their forbearance in this posting.

Brian.B.D.Pinch_at_msmail.bhp.com.au <SPACE RESERVED FOR RENT>