To Lunar Office of Long-Speaking

From: Frank & Stacie Giles <fsgiles_at_pixi.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 06:23:10 -1000

MAY ETRYTIES GUARD THIS MESSANGER SPIRIT AND RENDER DUE PROFIT TO EYE OF SPIRITS, EYE OF DARKNESS. Kekoa: E ho'omaka kakou.

Droopsnout: Hun... I Droopsnout of Rockhopper Clan have message for Luna helu kala 'auhau. I say...Hun...hun...hehe...hehe...

Kekoa: shhh....no laugh...

Droopsnout: Hun!....I Droopsnout of Rockhopper Clan have message for Luna helu kala 'auhau. I not know what other guy say. I ask Longlegs, he Bolo lizard guy, hunt mo'oakuanuinui, have shield with mo'oakuanuinui nose horn. He see plenty places, but not know what other guy say. I hear what you say. I say you right. We pay. We meet you at Red Rocks at edge of hills half-day journey east of The Paps. Bring money there. We give what you should get...hun...hehe...hun... I sorry for Gil. He no speak for self. He fight when I tell him human and herdmen halfway between people and rabbits. I say rabbits in heat all the time, herdmen twice in a season and people once a season. I say guys like him like herdmen. He get mad, give stink eye. I tell more. Tell how whole way of Waha learned from our tribe. Females stay together, keep babies, herds, heavy stuff. Males watch for enemies, mark territory, hunt, fight. Two get together when female smell good, otherwise stay apart, both speak, both know place, no fight. Real people always like that. Waha teach to humans. Also, people need to watch humans, make honest. Fathers of people-humans who follow Waha cheat fathers of sable, bison, rhino. People must watch humans. Gil get stupid, forget real people always have best weapons with, even when carry nothing. He stay rest of season at Hale Halana Arroy, get arm back. I know he give lunars what should have too.

Kekoa: 'O au pu

Droopsnout: Hun...Heo... Kekoa too.

MAY ETRYTIES GUARD THIS MESSANGER SPIRIT AND RENDER DUE PROFIT TO EYE OF SPIRITS, EYE OF DARKNESS.