Lodril Agimori, Pearton's treason

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 95 15:43:00 PST

I'll just ignore the comment about Lodril being a "minor" deity, since the reference was restricted to Prax & Caladraland. (grumble, grumble...)

>Does any one have any ideas about how the Agimori go about lodril worship
in
Prax & the wastes?

The Agimori are likely to be fond of the Earthwarm spell. I'll bet some tribes have secret caves, with ancestral enchantments to keep them warm all winter.
The Old Man also comes in handy for fertility problems. Lodril is more than a glorified smith - he is the Creator.

Citizen Pearton, the City Coffee Commisars will soon be knocking on your door. Don't be afraid. They will provide the appropriate thereapy. Soon you, too, will be addicted to the thick, brown, energizing liquid. Then happiness will be yours. Most of all, you will know true fury when confronted with sour dishwater in other cities.

Support the Seattle economy:
Fly Boeing.
Buy Microsoft.
Aquire strange cancers that require gene therapy. Squander paper.

Pam
(Slave to the Paper Barons)