Valley of Diamonds

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 02 Dec 95 04:47:47 EST

Erik writes:

> I suddenly came to think of those RW stories about valleys
> being filled with gems...

Thanks, Erik! Wonderful stuff, well placed. (cf. "Second Voyage of Sindbad the Sailor", nights 295-297 out of 1001. I *love* the old Ray Harryhausen Sindbad films!).

Sandy writes:

> The Kralori do NOT like adopting things from other nations.
> NIH is the rule.

Is "Nih!" (forcibly pronounced) the focus for a Kralori Disruption spell, cast on upstart foreigners? ("We shall say "Nih!" to you again, if you do not appease us...") Or am I missing a Colonial abbreviation? ("Not In Here"?)

Nick