Mysticism Again and I'm Done

From: TimTorres_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 11:38:07 -0500

On the last two posts (Digest #263?) I meant to point out I still essentially agree with Andrew on the personality vs. mysticism duality (Ironic). Even personally polytheistic mystics would be attempting to "become one" with something. I also still agree that the standard RQ3 Ceremony percentage should not be a direct add to the application of mysticism in the world.  While ritual has power in mysticism, the RQ3 Ceremony and Ritual skills are specific and different. i would have separate mysticism rituals, which could be learned or "invented."
. . . Tim