Industry news -- WOTC

From: WillTwist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 04:32:28 -0500

   Sorry to interrupt the flow of things, but something big has happened in the industry. Wizards Of The Coast announced that they would no longer be supporting their line of role playing games and would instead concentrate on their card games. They have laid off 30 employees and are trying to find new homes for their RPG's. This includes Ars Magica, SLA Industries, and Everway. I know that there are some ArM players out their and with our recent discussions regarding Everway I felt there might be some people out there who would like to know.

Will Johnson