Coriander ... it's not just a spice

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 96 12:14:04 CDT

& 2. Is it a typo, coincidence, or an annoying decision on the parts of
& the authors that there are no less than 3 characters named Coriander?
& Two militia file commanders and one refugee hiding in the temple itself.
& Talk about confusing to players... "Are you Coriander, the leader of the
& Bird Men?"; "Why do you ask?"; "Cause he owes us money!"; "Then...no, I'm
& not."
&

It's probably for the same reason that just about every male in my family is named John, Thomas, or David...could just be a popular name in Sun County. Heck, we even have that situation on the Digest!

Not that it makes things less annoying. :)

Scotty (named after great-grandpa David, believe it or not)