Praxian Languages

From: WillTwist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 20:59:15 -0500

    I was just rereading the What the Priests Say book again and I happened to notice something I hadn't payed attention to before. Under The Chiefton Speaks it says that Waha taught the Praxians their Sign Language and their Knot Language. Now, I've been playing a Bison Rider that worships Foundchild for a while now and I made my character using the skill lists from the Glorantha Players Guide. I don't remember there being any mention of any language but Praxian for these characters. Is this something that was left out or is it more esoteric information that isn't commonly used by the normal Praxian?

    Just wondering....

    Will Johnson

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #351