RE: Illumination

From: WillTwist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 03:16:33 -0500

    For our group I kinda' had to make something up. At the time, all I had were some cryptic mentions of it and the one fact that illuminates were immune to spirits of reprisal. My personal inspiration comes from the Bhagavad-Gita. In it, Arjuna is riddled about his life and during the discussion all of his personal and social illusions are stripped away during the discourse. His entire outlook on life is drastically changed through this conversation. Yet, he is still able to realize that he must fulfill his duty. If any one is interested, this is a fairly quick read (although you may find yourself reading it over and over again). The book sells for under $5 U.S. in paperback and should also be available in any library -- it is one of the most important texts of the Hindu faith.

    Will Johnson